Microsoft 365 Apps - No Longer Bundled
I recognized that the Microsoft 365 Apps can no longer be expanded, so I see all included apps (like Excel, Word, etc).
Microsoft 365 Apps was bundled some days ago.
Yesterday I received an update and now it is no more bundled.
And Microsoft PowerPoint is now listed separate!
Today I see ALL office products separate
@Tom Is this intended or a bug?
The office apps are now no longer listed separate, there is just one entry shown:
Microsoft 365 Apps (Current Channel)
But here the "Bundle" icon is not shown!
How is the expected behaviour?
Should there be a "Bundle" icon?
@Tom Today the Microsoft 365 Apps are No Longer Bundled
This is really strange.....
Today I just see the entry Microsoft 365 Apps (Current Channel) (not the single office apps), but there is no bundling icon.
How it it supposed to be?
Today the Office Applications are listed separate again (not bundled):
- Microsoft Access (Current Channel)
- Microsoft Excel (Current Channel)
- Microsoft OneNote (Current Channel)
- Microsoft Outlook (Current Channel)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Current Channel)
- Microsoft Publisher (Current Channel)
- Microsoft Word (Current Channel)
@Tom Why is this always changing?